Thursday 14 April 2011

Day 02 - The meaning behind your blogger name

'In This Box of Goodies' was originally a song created by me probably about eight years ago.

It all came about when I was in year 9 at school, I think, in a rehearsal for a school play. I think it was 'Our Day Out' by Willy Russell.

If you've ever been in a play you'll know that sometimes rehearsals can be a little long, and if you're not in the scene that's being rehearsed then you're more than likely hiding in the wings somewhere.

Hiding in the wings was were I was along with my co-stars, we were all messing about, as usual, and I decided to step inside a wooden box.

The wooden box was like a small wardrobe without any doors, I remember it being a little unstable, I can't remember if it was black, blue, or red in colour.

So yeah, I stepped in the box and started to sing and dance. I remember pretending to be sexy whilst I was singing it! Ha! I think the only words in the song were 'In this box of goodies'. The tune wasn't anything spectacular, but it kept us all entertained backstage.

And that's the meaning of my blogger name. Why I decided to use it for my blog I'm not too sure, I guess it just fitted at the time of creation.

Love Laura

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment