Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

In this past forever (It just wouldn't be me if I completed this on time) I have learnt that:

I have great friends

A wonderful boyfriend

An awesome family (When they're not getting on my nerves!)

I do have goals I just need to figure out how to reach them

I need to be a little more positive and optimistic, also probably a little more grateful for what I do have

I need to stop being so stubborn (This was a bad habit I should have listed on day 4 apparently)

I'm a Royalist and I'm proud of it!

My taste in music is a little crazy, but I knew that anyway

I love pasta but not when I burn my hand and spend the night in A and E (A separate post will follow to tell you all about that trauma!)

So it seems I have learnt quite a bit whilst doing this 30 Day challenge. I'm looking forward to getting back to writing my regular posts though, I have so much to tell you all about!!!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment