Tuesday 7 February 2012

In this box of snaps - 5

What's in this box of snaps this time around?

Well I've gone for a little trip down memory lane this time, taking a few old pics and sprucing them up with Instagram.

It's a bit of a mish mash (some of the pics aren't oldies) but I hope you like it!



This first picture is a new one taken down at the Pier Head in Liverpool. In the picture you can see two of the famous three graces, the Cunard building and the Port of Liverpool building, also you can just make out the new Museum of Liverpool and Liverpool's Big Wheel.
Liverpool by night, it's even pretty in black and white.

 
A beautiful baby lamb happy to pose for the camera - 
taken on a camping trip to sunny Wales last year.
Not long before we see these little babies again.



One of the best signs I've ever seen! Certainly beats the old faithful 'Mind your head' -
taken at Caernarfon Castle.
Oww!!!




The famous graffiti artist Banksy leaves his mark in Liverpool - It was a like a wild goose chase (in the rain) to find this pic, but it was well worth it!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?.. No it's a Banksy!



A beautiful summer sunset at Crosby beach - This picture makes me feel relaxed and warm instantly.
Heading straight towards the sun.



Almost a year ago me and The Boy went on a wonderful city break to Amsterdam. It was amazing! - This picture was taken just outside of our hotel by the central train station.
There are nine million bicycles in Amsterdam, that's a fact.


This final picture was taken in Ireland (near Donegal) two years ago now.
It was my first trip to the Emerald Isle to visit the home of The Boy, it did not disappoint.

Look at Ireland being all beautiful. No editing needed!


I hope you've enjoyed a look in my box of snaps, why not share some of your photographic memories with me?

Love

L

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photography Laura :)
    Havent read any of your posts in a while, I will have to backtrack!

    Love you posts, as always.. An inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely picture of the sunset. These are great. You should turn professional! The bike picture... I'm just wondering if you left yours there, how would you find it? They all look the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dale! I keep meaning to head over to your blog too - I did read something Danny posted on there a couple of days ago, it was really interesting. x

    Thank you Nick you're too kind! Some of those bikes did look they'd been there a long time, perhaps their owners couldn't find them :o x

    ReplyDelete