Friday 28 January 2011

No regrets?

I try to live my life with 'No regrets', and I believe in saying 'Everything happens for a reason'. I'm in love with the idea of 'Fate'.

Am I just a romantic?

Is it sensible to live your life in this way?

In theory you would never be disappointed by how your life turns out, because it's all down to fate, right? Everything happens for a reason so you can't regret it.

I'm starting to question my way of living my life.

Destiny is a tricky one. The job I'm in right now, well I would hate hate hate to think that that was my destiny. Although on the flip side I'd hope to think that the person I've made a home with is my destiny.

To quote a Stacie Orrico song (Does anyone even know who she is now?) 'There's got to be more to life'.

Do I just want too much?

Everyone wants a great job, a great home, great friends and family, great loves, health, happiness ect..

I have all of these thing apart from a great job 'Grr!'

Am I being greedy? Is there some kind of unwritten rule whereby you can have all of these things except for one?

Some people don't find their one true love, some people don't have a family or friends. I don't have a great job.

I do have a job though, but by no means is it my dream job. Basically, I work in a glorified ice cream van :(

Something must be done!

Please don't think this post is a very negative one. I just needed to get that off my chest, and realise that I've got to do what's right for me.

Exciting times :)

Please comment if you're feeling the same as me, missing a very important slice of the pie of life.

Love

Laura

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment