Monday 28 February 2011

On the road again.

The Boy and I are on the road again. We've said au revoir to Leeds and are embarking on our next journey, destination unknown.

Saying goodbye to our little piece of Sydney (Sydney St not Sydney Australia) was really hard, harder than I thought. It seems that I had grown quite attached in those six months. I'd gotten very used to the fact that our washing machine was in our bathroom, that we had a small damp problem, that we didn't have a shower for a month and could only use the bath, and that our little piece of heaven would always have a strange Chinese cuisine kind of smell.

I'd like to sum up our time there in a simple and concise way. I could just ramble and ramble, but I'm going to rein it in for once. Here goes:

1 Curry
5 Sleepovers
1 Party
1 Flood
10 ish inches of snow
2 Spiders
100's of Fireworks
30 Flowers
12 Candles
3 Accidents

I hope that gives you a little bit of an idea of what happened in Sydney.

If you would like me to give you any further information on any of the 10 points listed above I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Love

Laura

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment