Tuesday 15 March 2011

There's always an upside.

My previous post stated that me and The Boy were on the road again. Well it seems as though we got into two different cars and went in two different directions.

Oh Hello! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've been finding it difficult to put all of this into words.

Basically The Boys job moves him about a little and we had to be sensible 'adults' and figure out what was best for both of us.

The result: I'm back at home, he's in another city.

It's not the result either of us really wanted, but we had to be sensible about things.

So now I am the proud owner of 'A Long Distance Relationship'. It's hardly 'Long' really, only about 100 miles. I don't think I'll be hopping on my piano belting out Vanessa Carlton's '1000 miles' just yet.

It's hard, don't get me wrong, but as soppy as it sounds, if it's meant to be it'll all work out. Positive thinking and all that jazz!

There are definitely upsides to all of this though. No more cooking and cleaning!!!! :) :) Yay!!!!!

But seriously it's nice to be home, I'm getting to spend lots of time with family and friends, and when I do get to see The Boy it's always super special.

Love

Laura

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I know loads of people that have made long distnace work...Like you said, if it's meant to be. The thing i love about long distance relationships are the time that you do spend together are alawys special! Good luck though...not that you'll need it :)

    ReplyDelete