Wednesday 13 April 2011

30 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 01 A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Hi!

These 30 day challenges seem to be all over the place at the moment, itching to get in on the action myself I've decided to give it a bash.

I hope you'll join me for this challenge and find out a little more about the Lady In This Box Of Goodies.

Day 01 -

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.




01- The left side of my body is slightly bigger than the right.   

02 - I'm allergic to fake silver.

03- I'm useless with technology.

04- I'm in love.

05- I'm a complete Drama Queen.

06- My favourite fruit is the Kiwi.

07 - My head is usually stuck in a book.

08 - Giving my cat 'Dusty' a cuddle never fails to make me happy.

09- When I'm nervous I get sweaty palms.

10- I can't swim.

11- I love my Family so much.

12- I'm scared of the dark.

13- I can't walk in heels, but I try.

14- Spending quality time with friends is priceless. 

15 - I love to dance like a loony bin :p

xxx
                                                                                                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this particular 30 day challenge and why did you choose this one? Just curious :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Well... I saw somebody else doing one and thought the same as you, I asked them where they found it but they didn't get back to me. I googled 30day blogger challenge and found this one. I could forward it to you if you'd like?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete