Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Hey!

Sorry I'm five days late, the earlier post for today should clear things up: http://inthisboxofgoodies.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-eggcellent-easter.html

This day of the challenge is all about music I listen to when I'm in different moods. I'm going to go with more music I listen to now as opposed to favourite songs to listen to when in these moods.

Happy = Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull - On the floor (This song makes me think of partying on a beach somewhere)
















Sad = Andrew Lloyd Webber - Tell me on a Sunday (Aww this song makes me sad :( It's so beautiful)



Bored = Cee Lo Green - Bright lights Bigger city (This song gets me out of my boredom because it makes me want to get groovy! Lol)

  






Hyped = Katy Perry - Firework (This song gets me going! Makes me feel like I can do anything!)





Mad = Alanis Morisette - Ironic (Love belting this one out if I'm angry)



Probably not the best choice of songs but it's just what I'm rocking to at the mo.

Love Laura

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment