Monday 16 May 2011

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Hey!

Now I have an excuse for being late with this one, Blogger has been on the blink :'( I found it very distressing! But it's back on and we're up to Day 18.

Now I could take this one down the career route but I'm not going to, I do enough moaning on here about my career, so instead I'm going to think of it in a different (less moaning) way

I plan to learn the lines for the play that I'm in... like yesterday!

I dreamt that Steve McFadden aka Phil Mitchell from Eastenders was trying to kill me last night!

I also dreamt that The Boy was a dwarf!

(Too much cheese before bedtime I think)

My goal is to lose weight, lots and lots of weight :)

What are your plans, dreams and goals?

Do you dream about Phil Mitchell trying to kill you???

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment