Wednesday 7 July 2010

Happiness is a lovely feeling.

Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited writing this blog so please excuse the sheer amount of exclamation marks that I use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

First spot of news is that I have received my University results!!!! Eek!!! Nervous times :s

I achieved a BA Hons in Drama and Creative Writing with a degree classification of 2:1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am very very very happy about this. Go me!!!! (Sorry sometimes you have to be a little self indulgent)

Part two of my news is that I am to be published in a well known poetry magazine in the magazines October/November issue!!!!!!!!!!

More details of this will come closer to the time but I am very pleased and excited about getting my poetry out there.

Ok, so excusing all of the exclamation marks I really hope you enjoyed my blog post.

Be back to blog soon...

Love Miss Cox
x

No comments:

Post a Comment