Thursday 31 March 2011

Amsterdam!!!!

Hi!!!

When I get excited about things I use a lot of exclamation marks. You only have to look at the title of this post, and my extremely enthusiastic 'Hi!!!' to see some examples. Would you like to know why I'm so excited?

Ok, I'll tell you. I'm super excited because tomorrow I am going on a wee city break with The Boy to Amsterdam!!!





You may know that tomorrow is April Fools day, but I can assure you this is no April Fools prank. I hope :s If it is then my next post will be entitled 'The day I broke The Boy's nose'.

So I'm off to the wonderful land of all things Dutch, I'm going to visit the Van Gogh museum, the Rijksmuseum, the Begijnhof and Anne Frank's house. Oh so many cultural delights!

And of course a trip to Amsterdam just wouldn't be complete without a visit to The Red Light District, The Sex museum, The Heineken experience and a 'Coffee' shop or two ;)

Right well I'm off to finish my packing, I'll be sure to fill you in on all my adventures when I get back.

Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Laura

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I went to Amsterdam long ago with friends who proceeded to do all the usual idiot things whilst little old me toddled around looking at more innocent sights, I rather enjoyed the more cultural side of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a junior in college I did a presentation on Amsterdam. And I am quite positive that picture was in my presentation! No joke. Haha! (Unless you or someone you know took that picture, in which case I'm crazy. :)

    What a small world it is sometimes, huh? Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete